Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hardware

Hardware and my business
                The fact that I can build a computer from scratch will benefit my business in so many ways. I can constantly check the new products in the market that will make my computer better. For example: a new hard drive that is loaded with giga bytes or RAM will speed my computer 100 times more! Learning how to build computers is also helpful for my business because I won’t be confused on how to fix the technological systems at the work site. If I’m an efficient technician then I can direct my other employers in the right direction to fix the problem ASAP.
                More specifically, learning how to fix computers or making my computer faster will help me when there are large amounts of request coming from my customers. If people want to know more information about the last game that went on and I’ve been having trouble sending things out on time, then I might need new RAM to speed up my computer. Also if my fan base gets bigger, I might need a larger server to have them in my database. Also investing in a super computer will also help my business more because with the more people involved in my website, the more information is needed.
                Hardware is becoming more important to businesses around the world because information is being sent out in a faster rate across the world. With better hardware in your computer, you allow your computers to run smoothly and at the best rate possible. Computers are being faster and easier to use, so changing your memory or CPU just so your computer can run faster wouldn’t be a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment