Thursday, September 29, 2011

Input/Output devices

My Business in an input/output point of view
                There are a bunch of input and output devices that people use. One of the most common input and output devices used today is a camera. The camera is good for a lot reasons especially for enhancing your business. For my business I can use a camera for things like designing my page and for pictures used for big name headlines. For my business I would probably want to use one that has a lot of megabytes because I may want to display it in big screens and have very detailed images. In sports, the best pictures are taken in the middle of a specific action like when a kid goes for an alley opp dunk or when a hitter makes contact with a baseball.
                Another technology that I would probably use is RFID technology because I may want products to be sold for people or have giveaways. I would need RFID technology because this helps me scan things in bunches instead of scanning each product one by one. This will allow me to get more things done in shorter amount of time. RFID is the next big thing because it is taking us away from the barcode era and promoting better ways to take account for products being sold in large amounts. With RFID I can check how much of a certain product I have and if sales are going down, I can give away the extra shirts I may have as rewards. If I get people to where accessories that say my products name then my business will benefit because fans become more familiar with my brand. However, since RFID is a new technology, there can be many things that go wrong. Maybe it hasn’t been tested out enough so when I put it to use, it probably won’t function as well.
                Another technology I would use for my business is QR codes because with QR codes I will be able to create one that goes to my homepage. I will have prizes and giveaways included in my QR code so that way they won’t have to go through the hassle of trying to find it themselves. QR coding is a new technology that will be used in the future and it allows messages to be seen more because people can be directed to where the producer wants his customers to go for updates and awards.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your blog, i believe this is a pretty good idea as it is fair too. Since High School students put all their efforts to do something good in their school, for example , hard training plus they have to dedicate time to their classes. That's the reason i think is pretty fair for them to have a channel where people can see them doing what they like to do. Also i liked how you are planning to use technology to develop your idea, because from my point of view in the era we are living right now almost nothing can come through without the help of technology even if is just a bit. Even though for the development of this entrepreneurial idea you would have to use innovations a lot, because hold a channel without technology is literally impossible.

    ReplyDelete